Events & Tickets
At the very heart of Epicurience Virginia, the Grand Tasting is a culinary adventure like no other. This day-long edible showcase brings farm-to-table food, award-winning wines, notable chefs, live bands, and lots of other delicious diversions to the grounds of gorgeous Morven Park.
Guests of the Grand Tasting will experience a whirlwind of activity options in Leesburg’s picturesque garden estate, from chef demos and wine seminars and pop-up wine shops.
- Sip! There’ll be a multitude of unique Virginia wines to sample from boutique producers and master winemakers.
- Taste! From cheese makers to pie bakers, celebrated chefs to artisanal producers, the grand tasting tent will feature delectable samples of perfectly paired local cuisines.
- Learn! Seminars will run throughout the day in the Education Tent, schooling visitors on all things Virginia wine – grape varietals, growing conditions, tasting notes, and more.
- Watch! Some of the region’s best chefs will slice, dice, and showcase their talents in the Chef Demonstration Tent. Talented toques from 2013’s event included Chef Kazuhiro Okochi of KAZ Sushi Bistro and Chef Roberto Donna of Al Dente Ristorante demonstrating their kitchen prowess.
- Shop! There’ll be glasses, bottles, and other wine swag for sale so tasters can take some Virginia wine home or share a bottle with friends and family on the lawn.
Rain or shine, this bucolic Loudoun County backdrop will play host to one unforgettable event. Sure to sell out, it’s an epic afternoon for anyone who’s a fan of the edible arts – and an exciting glimpse at the delectable options that abound in DC’s Wine Country.